Race Date is Sunday, June 7, 2015
Distance Option: 5K
It is with great regret that we announce the cancellation of the half marathon distance at the Kaiser Permanente Women’s Fitness Festival. Unfortunately, Union Pacific Railroad is unwilling to allow safe passage of our runners across the railroad tracks. A half marathon event starting at the State Capitol is constrained by Union Pacific Railroad tracks to the east and light rail tracks to the north, south and west. Despite our best efforts and our most creative ideas, we have been unable to find another suitable half marathon route.
The Kaiser Permanente Women’s Fitness Festival 5K event promises to be a day you will remember, including:
- Asics tech tee for all finishers
- Finishers medals for all 5k participants
- Post-race Champagne Garden
- Free Kaiser Permanente Health Care Screenings
- Blue Diamond Almonds Flavor Tasting Zone
- Whole Foods Market Breakfast
- Massage Envy Recovery Zone
Thank you for understanding our change in plans. We hope you consider participating in the 5K event and experiencing the fun and excitement of the Kaiser Permanente Women’s Fitness Festival.
Enter by April 15 and receive your first name on your bib.
Race Fees for Kaiser Permanente Women's Fitness Festival 5K:
$40 Through May 26th
$45 After May May 26th
Race Fees for Kaiser Permanente Women's Fitness Festival 5K (12 and under):
$32 Through May 26th
$37 After May 26th
Packet Pick-up and Walk-in Registration at Fleet Feet Sports (2311 J Street)
June 4: 10 am to 7 pm at Fleet Feet Sports (2311 J Street)
June 5: 10 am to 7 pm at Fleet Feet Sports (2311 J Street)
June 6: 10 am to 7 pm at Fleet Feet Sports (2311 J Street)
Race Day (June 7) 6:00 am we will be open for business on the west lawn of the Capitol (10th Street between L and N).
Still need to register for the race? What are you waiting for? Come join us at the Capitol!!!
For women that have signed up for the Half Marathon you have the option of transferring to the 5K distance and receiving a refund for the difference or receiving a full refund if you choose not to participate.
Entry fees for the 5K are non-refundable & entries are non-transferable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you
cannot participate, you may not give or sell your number to anyone else,
and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- Finishers medals for 5K participants
- First name on your bib if you register by April 15.
- Beautiful tech shirt with feather logo for 5K and Half Marathon participants.
- No strollers or animals allowed on the course.
- No leg or foot casts allowed.
- Sorry, no men allowed in the Women's Fitness Festival. But they can come out and cheer you on!